Social Selling Service for Financial Advisors
eCairn Social Selling Service is a full service lead discovery, lead engagement and sales process measurement over Twitter that enables Financial Advisors and Wealth Managers, with 15 minutes per day, to network strategically with new affluents, grow their network and build their book of business.
Description of the Service
Wealth Managers & Financial Advisors who are building up their book of business and are specifically targeting new affluents.
Here is a market analysis along with links to two studies that highlight the critical importance of new affluents for private banks and wealth management firms.
There is a new generation of affluents who become key prospects for Wealth Managers & Financial Advisors.
These includes entrepreneurs, angels, Venture partners, celebrities, sports celebrities, small business owners, execs in corporations who all manage their personal brand and spend significant time in public social networks.
These people engage on social media and build micro segments i.e tribes (100’s of people) that can be very profitable for an Financial Advisor / Wealth manager who focuses and harvests that niche.
- Early employees of a Unicorn.
- Alumni of an Ivy league School in a specific metropolitan.
- Employees of successful companies in a building in Manhattan.
- Women entrepreneurs interested in crowd funding.
- Affluent interested in buying wines or golf timeshares.
- CIO’s in Retail.
- German expatriates in Silicon Valley (CEOs, Venture partners and Angels).
eCairn is a big data solution that mine the social web to identify tribes of like-minded and connected people.
eCairn solution is used to identify, profile and engage qualified affluents on social media.
It is a full “Social Selling Service” on Twitter and LinkedIn that provides the following benefits:
- Market mapping: Identification and clustering of leads (100 leads minimum, active on Twitter and belonging to the same market segment)
- Lead Profiling: Deep profiles in Linkedin and Twitter and collection of additional data on leads that are important for Wealth Managers & Financial Advisors.
- Listening and Curation: A virtual assistant that listens to these 100+ prospects daily and tags the key tweets/posts that the Wealth Managers &Financial Advisors should pay attention to and potentially use to engage with the prospects.
- Assistance in growing the Wealth Managers &Financial Advisors Network: Weekly and Monthly status on theFinancial Advisor’s effort in connecting with leads and suggestion on when to take the conversation off-line.
Process & Wealth Manager’s /Financial Advisors’s requirements:
The service is delivered via emails and a mobile application:
- Daily emails with key tweets/blog posts for the RIA / Wealth Manager (opportunities to learn or to engage)
- Weekly emails with metrics and suggestions for the RIA / Wealth Manager (who to engage, new targets metrics, key events in the eco-system & weekly metrics)
- Monthly metrics and KPIs.
Here are screenshots of the daily email and the Mobile app:
Daily email (example)
The Financial Advisor/ Wealth manager spends 15 minutes per day on daily emails, plus 1/2 hour per week and 1/2 hour per month in reflecting on his/her performance.
There is no integration with an existing platform. No technical development is needed to implement the service.
The price for the service (including virtual assistant) is $500/month, with a minimum of 4 months engagement for one Wealth Manager/Financial Advisor.
Discounts on volume are available.
Want to know more?
Questions? E-mail us