It is Valentine’s Day, and everybody is talking about it. You could find conversations mentioning it in any of our 600 tribes. From bikers to geeks, from generation Y to seniors, it is impossible to ignore the most romantic day of the year.
We decided to take a closer look at one community in particular, Singles & Dating. We found out that the stereotypical behaviors associated to Valentine’s Day are very strong in the community, with new ones emerging:
* The old fashion romantics are there:
* So are the ones who claim not to care about the date:
* And the ones still trying to find a sweetheart:
* There are those who are full of love, but short of money:
* Among the new trends are the ones set in the LGBT community:
* And the fastest-growing trend of all, the virtual lovers:
No matter how and with whom you celebrate Valentine’s Day, we wish you all an unforgettable one!